Monday, January 27, 2014

Rubber Ducky Baby Shower

I am so excited to finally post this party I hosted for my sister's first baby. He is turning 6 at the end of March. I thought I had lost these photos and as I was organizing pictures on my new gorgeous iMac, I saw them and knew I needed to post. What is great about this party is it was before I discovered printables and before I started following any party sites. So this is all me and my creative, crafty mind.



 Baby Daddy is a Firefighter so we wanted to incorporate this great ride on engine.



The ducky party favors were also found via google search.
 We played the celebrity baby name match. Always fun.
Homemade by me. This was pre-Pinterest so I must have googled "rubber ducky shower" and found this adorable cupcake idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment