Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Organizing Wrapping Supplies

Do you have a ton of wrapping paper, tissue and ribbon like me? I tried to store this all in cute silver trash cans in the guest room closet but the closet area was tiny and difficult to get to and the wrapping supplies took over. For Christmas, I was gifted with two wrapping organizers from the container store. As soon as I returned from vacation I knew I wanted to get this project done. I forgot to take a picture of the closet before hand but I did snap a few shots of the mess as I organized my supplies.
Once I organized everything, I placed everything into the two containers.




I organized all of the holiday supplies into the holiday chevron tote and all other (birthday, easter, halloween, etc) into the grey one. I am so happy with the results and can easily grab the bag I need and get to the supplies. I also realized that I need to stop buying brown kraft paper. I had 4 rolls and didn't even realize it.

Safely stored in the corner of the closet and easily accessible.

You can buy the grey one here:
http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10034146&N=&Nao=20&Ntt=wrapping
and the holiday chevron one here:
http://www.containerstore.com/shop/movingShippingStorage/holidayStorage?productId=10028799&green=E1F13B47-B5EE-569A-9147-E4521933222F

No comments:

Post a Comment