Monday, July 15, 2013

Obsessed: Succulent Garden in Cement Planters

Welcome to a new weekly feature called "Obsessed." Each week I will share my current obsession. This is not a craft that I want to try as I will blog after I try it but rather something that I covet and most likely will never actually own.
This week's obsession are cement planters with succulent gardens (check it out here: http://www.craftynotartsy.blogspot.com/2013/05/mason-jar-succulent-gardens.html). I first started my blog with a DIY succulent garden. When I saw these cement planters I just about died. Perfect for my front yard. I absolutely hate how the bushes grow crazy and the flowers die. A succulent garden looks great and is super easy to maintain. 
I did a quick online search and could not find any planters like this so if you happen to see any please post me a message.
Update: I saw these gorgeous mini planters in a shop window in South Coast Plaza and had to add them to my blog entry. So simple and yet so impactful.



No comments:

Post a Comment