Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Land of Nod LANDS in California

Do you love Land of Nod like me? The catalog is gorgeous and every time it arrives at my home I am dying to buy so many items. I am still coveting the orange and white striped tent for my son's room.

My only concern about Land of Nod is that I can't see everything before I purchase. I want to touch and feel everything.
Well guess what, you can, if you live in Southern California. Land of Nod just opened a store in South Coast Plaza (Crystal Court). And since I have been obsessed with everything they sell I knew I had to check them out.
I have been following them on instagram and was so excited to hear that they would be having a VIP party. After a little instachat, I scored myself an invite to the VIP party.
Because it was in Orange County, I invited a good friend and was able to combine catching up with her, a fun party and shopping all into one evening.
Thank you Land of Nod for the invite.
And in case you are wondering below are the items I purchased.
For a friend's new baby.

For my master bedroom.

 Toy storage for my son's room.
Another gift for a friend's new baby.

Bought the letter D for our family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment